- This Yoga Love Affair: A Collage of Views on How to Keep Your Yoga Practice Sustainable Over One Year
- To Be Thankful Without Grasping and Real Without Apologizing
- When Burnout Knocks: The Struggle of Keeping Teaching Healthy, Honest, and Vibrant
- Living Yoga Off The Mat
- Tuning Up Mind and Body: How Yoga and Sound Therapy Work in Harmony
- Making It to the Mat: What Yoga Teachers Need to Know About the Most Difficult Part of the Practice
- Pool Yoga 2.0: Is the World Ready for Pool Noodle Yoga?
- Why Yoga Trade is More Than Just a Yoga Instructor Job Site
- Six Ways You Can Get Work Teaching at a Yoga Retreat
- Can a Psychic Help You Become a Better Yoga Teacher?
10 Quotes on Letting Go
With the change of seasons upon us, this is a great time to let go of any burdens you’ve been carrying with you. Fall is a time for letting go, for accepting the impermanence of things and reflecting on what is.
Just as autumn leaves fall from the trees, gently let go of anything that is not serving you. Relax, open up your heart and be inspired to live in the moment with these quotes from the wise masters.
“Impermanence is a principle of harmony. When we don’t struggle against it, we are in harmony with reality.” – Pema Chodron
“Somehow, in the process of trying to deny that things are always changing, we lose our sense of the sacredness of life. We tend to forget that we are part of the natural scheme of things.” – Pema Chodron
“When we let go of our battles and open our hearts to things as they are, then we come to rest in the present moment. This is the beginning and the end of spiritual practice.” – Jack Kornfield
“We are awakened to the profound realization that the true path to liberation is to let go of everything.” – Jack Kornfield
“Learning to let go should be learned before learning to get. Life should be touched, not strangled. You’ve got to relax, let it happen at times, and at others move forward with it.” – Ray Bradbury
“Letting go gives us freedom, and freedom is the only condition for happiness. If, in our heart, we still cling to anything - anger, anxiety, or possessions - we cannot be free.” – Thich Nhat Hanh,
“In the process of letting go you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself.” – Deepak Chopra
“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. When I let go of what I have, I receive what I need.” – Tao Te Ching
“Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.” –Buddha
“You can only lose what you cling to.” – Buddha