- Practice What You Teach: Keeping Teaching Real through the Evolution of Your Personal Practice
- It's All in the Hips, Or Is It?
- Day or Night? Body and Mind Considerations for Scheduling Your Yoga Practice
- This Yoga Love Affair (Part Two): Making it Last a Lifetime
- This Yoga Love Affair: A Collage of Views on How to Keep Your Yoga Practice Sustainable Over One Year
- To Be Thankful Without Grasping and Real Without Apologizing
- When Burnout Knocks: The Struggle of Keeping Teaching Healthy, Honest, and Vibrant
- Living Yoga Off The Mat
- Tuning Up Mind and Body: How Yoga and Sound Therapy Work in Harmony
- Making It to the Mat: What Yoga Teachers Need to Know About the Most Difficult Part of the Practice
3 Amazing Foods For Weight Loss
1. Sprouted Flax and Chia Seeds
These are natural colon cleansers - great forms of fiber that support your metabolism by cleansing the entire system and balancing blood sugar levels. Healthy fiber never turns into fat and contains no excess calories. Flax and chia seeds provide wonderful support for your hormones – the ones that help maintain a healthy metabolism. Add these healthy fibers to your favorite smoothie everyday. A couple tablespoons is all you need!
2. Green Superfood Powders
There are some really amazing green superfood powders available to us today. These greens help us lose weight with just a single pinch in our favorite smoothie. They contain chlorella and/or spirulina, which are cyanobacteria, also known as blue-green algae. They lovingly support the growth of probiotics in our tummies and contain a myriad of vitamins and minerals that provide the body with nutrients needed to function optimally. These greens are packed with chlorophyll, which is wonderful for weight loss, too. To rev up your metabolism in order to burn fat and lose weight, add a serving of a high-quality green superfood powder to your morning smoothie.
3. Grass-Fed Whey Protein Powder
Did you know that most protein powders lining supermarket shelves today are toxic? It’s true! They cause digestive issues over time, are highly processed and often loaded with artificial sweeteners – Ick! However, a high-quality, grass-fed whey protein powder is incredibly effective for weight loss.
Why? Because whey protein powder is easily absorbed and utilized by your body’s muscular tissues. It also contains immunoglobulins, which boost the body’s glutathione levels. Glutathione is an antioxidant that gives your body a wealth of cell protection. Adequate amounts of healthy proteins are essential for weight loss and muscular health. Enjoy a serving or two of grass-fed whey protein powder in your favorite smoothie every day and see your health soar!
All you need are certain whole foods to help you lose weight. Forget the supplements and take in these top food-based supplements for a healthy metabolism boost! Happy New Years from Yandara!