- Practice What You Teach: Keeping Teaching Real through the Evolution of Your Personal Practice
- It's All in the Hips, Or Is It?
- Day or Night? Body and Mind Considerations for Scheduling Your Yoga Practice
- This Yoga Love Affair (Part Two): Making it Last a Lifetime
- This Yoga Love Affair: A Collage of Views on How to Keep Your Yoga Practice Sustainable Over One Year
- To Be Thankful Without Grasping and Real Without Apologizing
- When Burnout Knocks: The Struggle of Keeping Teaching Healthy, Honest, and Vibrant
- Living Yoga Off The Mat
- Tuning Up Mind and Body: How Yoga and Sound Therapy Work in Harmony
- Making It to the Mat: What Yoga Teachers Need to Know About the Most Difficult Part of the Practice
Day 12, by Kristy Alpert
Today’s schedule is a secret that I can’t reveal on this blog.
All I can tell you is that this may be the precise factor that sets Yandara apart from any other training program out there … and take my word for it that it was magical, restorative, mind-blowing, and needed.
I wish I could say more, but even if I felt okay about sharing the secret of what happened today, words wouldn’t do it justice.
Packing tip for the day: Laundry detergent. Although the resort offers laundry services it’s been so nice to have my own laundry detergent to wash anything that needs a quick refresher without having to wait 24 hours to get my items back.