Yandara offers three summer yoga teacher trainings in Bali, Indonesia. Each heart-centered certification course is a fully immersive residential, all-inclusive 16-day Yoga Teacher Training program. All trainings are 200-hour Yoga Alliance Certified.
Total All-Inclusive Cost: $2,970 USD for 200 Hour certification and $1975 USD for Bhakti & Yin YTT
This price includes tuition, meals and accommodation (based on double occupancy).
The trainings offers three large buffet style meals per day as well as complimentary tea and fruit.
Contact us for exact arrival and departure date options. Arrival Airport: Denpasar (DPS).
Upcoming Bali, Indonesia 16 Day Courses
*The travel days are the first and last day of the posted training dates. Please schedule your arrival/departure accordingly.
*Daily Schedule (subject to changes)
- 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM: Practice and Instruction of yoga flow and walking and sitting meditation.
- 9:00 AM: Delicious vegetarian meals are served buffet style.
- 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM: Yoga Class: Teacher Training Practice and Instruction.
- 12:30 PM: Brunch: Delicious vegetarian meals are served buffet style.
- 2:30 PM 6:00 PM: Student teaching time, Individual and group instruction.
- 6:00 PM: Dinner: Delicious vegetarian meals are served buffet style.
- 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM: Restorative Yoga / Satsang: meditation, music and kirtan, yoga philosophy and discussion.
See information about your Yandara Teacher Training Curriculum on the About Us page.
Graduates of Yandara Yoga Teacher Training will be eligible for Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification. For more information about this, click here.
Programs are open to all ages, skill levels and experience.
As an enhancement to your yoga teacher training, we are offering Reiki Level I/II and Reiki Level III/Master Certification Trainings on consecutive Sunday afternoons during your Bali yoga teacher training. Click the "Reiki" page for details.
Shambala Oceanside Retreat & Spa - July & August
For our three annual programs in Bali, we will be staying at the beautiful Shambala Oceanside Retreat and Spa on the North side of the island. We are offering shared accommodation with a few private rooms available.