Hawaii Photo Gallery
Yandara offers our Yoga Teacher Training in multiple locations in the world including a 16-day training at the beautiful Kirpal Meditation and Ecological Center in Hawaii. Every course is 200 hour Yoga Alliance Certified and is limited to around 22 students.
Total All-Inclusive Cost: $3,250
This price includes tuition, meals and shared accommodation.
Upcoming Hawaii 16 Day Courses
*The travel days are the first and last day of the posted training dates. Please schedule your arrival/departure accordingly.
The instructors for the September and October Hawaii trainings are Allison Eaton, Aaron Reed and team. The instructors for the April program are Allison Eaton, Aaron Reed, and Amber Young. See bio's on our Teaching Staff page.
Daily Schedule (subject to changes)
- 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM: Practice and Instruction of yoga flow and walking and sitting meditation.
- 9:00 AM: Herbal tea and house prepared tropical breakfast with local fruit, homemade hot cereal and agave nectar – a new experience every morning!
- 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM: Yoga Class: Teacher Training Practice and Instruction.
- 12:30 PM: Lunch: Delicious vegetarian meals are served buffet style. (fresh local fish and dairy may be served on occasion)
- 2:00 PM 6:00 PM: Student teaching time, Individual and group instruction.
- 6:00 PM: Dinner: Delicious vegetarian meals are served buffet style. (fresh local fish and dairy may be served on occasion)
- 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM: Satsang: meditation, music and kirtan, yoga philosophy and discussion.
See detailed information about our Yandara Teacher Training Curriculum on the About Us page.
Graduates of Yandara Yoga Teacher Training will be eligible for Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification. For more information about this, click here.
As an enhancement to your yoga teacher training, we are offering Reiki Levels I and II Certification on consecutive Sunday afternoons during the Hawaii yoga teacher trainings. Click the "Reiki" page for details.
Our Yoga Training In Hawaii
In Hawaii, the program is held at Kirpal Meditation and Ecological Center near Kehena beach on the Big Island. The accommodations are shared Cabins With either 2 or 4 people. Please check the Hawaii Gallery for photos.