Baja Photo Gallery
Yandara's 16 day yoga instructor training program is 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Certified. The program is limited to 22 students ensuring the special Yandara personal attention and care. Students will experience the yoga lifestyle at Yandara's home campus with a secluded beach and natural setting know for bird watching, surfing and sun in Baja California, Mexico. Mexico is one of the safest travel destinations, to find out more click here.
Total All-Inclusive Cost: $2,690
This price includes tuition, meals and accommodation. Airport transportation and materials not included in price. Choose the course you would like to book from the list below. Canadian residence may be eligible for a "exchange rate" scholarship. Contact us for details.
Upcoming Baja, Mexico 16 Day Courses
*Please note, the travel days are the first and last day of the posted training dates. Please schedule your arrival/departure accordingly.
The main teacher are: Shane Christopher Perkins for the October, December, February, May and June programs; and Allison Eaton for the November and March programs. Read more about the teachers on our Teaching Faculty page. Occasionally the teachers change for a specific course, please contact us if you have any questions about the teachers.
Monday - Saturday
- 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM: Practice and Instruction of yoga flow and walking and sitting meditation.
- 9:00 AM: Herbal tea, papaya, banana, granola, oatmeal and boiled eggs.
- 10:00 AM to 12:45 PM: Teacher Training Practice and Instruction.
- 12:45 PM: Brunch: Delicious vegetarian meals are served buffet style. (fish and dairy may be served on occasion)
- 2:15 PM to 6:30 PM: Student Practice Teaching & Workshop and Communication/ Presentation Skills Workshop.
- 6:30 PM: Dinner: Healthy and delicious vegetarian meals served buffet style. (fish and dairy may be served on occasion)
- 7:30 PM to 9:15 PM: Satsang: meditation, music, kirtan, yoga philosophy and discussion.
See detailed information about our Yandara Yoga Instructor Curriculum on the About Us page.
Graduates of Yandara Yoga Instructor Training will be eligible for Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification. For more information about this, click here.
Programs are open to all ages, skill levels and experience.
As an enhancement to your yoga teacher training, we are offering Reiki Level I and II Certification on consecutive afternoons during the Baja yoga teacher trainings. Click the "Reiki" page for details.
At our Baja, Mexico location we offer a few different choices for accommodation.
Deluxe TentsThe majority of yogis that attend our Teacher Training choose to stay in our deluxe tents. These are big tents that most people are able to stand up in. Each tent has a normal twin size bed and mattress, a small set of drawers and a lamp. Bed linens are provided, but we do not provide a bath towel. Comfortable and yet still close to nature. We like to call it luxury camping. For couples we can offer a larger tent with a larger bed. We have 6 bathrooms and 5 showers on our campus.
The Yandara cabana has a full size bed. This cabana does have a private bathroom.