Baja Photo Gallery
Yandara's 26 Day Yoga Teacher Training program is located in our beautiful home campus in Baja California, Mexico and is 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Certified. Students experience a tranquil, beachfront yoga life experience in a nature preserve setting. The program is limited to 22 students to ensure personal attention and care unique to Yandara. Mexico is one of the safest travel destinations, to find out more click here.
Total All-Inclusive Cost: $2,970
This price includes tuition, meals, and accommodation. Airport transportation and materials are not included in price. Choose the course you would like to book from the list below. Canadian residence may be eligible for an exchange rate scholarship. Contact us for details.
Upcoming Baja, Mexico 26 Day Courses
*Please note, the travel days are the first and last day of the posted training dates. Please schedule your arrival/departure accordingly.
The instructors for the February program is Allison Eaton, Craig Perkins and team. The instructors for October, May, and June are Nicolina Daya Nam, Craig Perkins and team. The instructors for the November and March programs are Amber Young, Craig Perkins and team. Read more about our teaching staff on the Teaching Faculty page. Occasionally the teachers change for a specific course, please contact us if you have any questions about the teachers.
Monday - Saturday
- 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM: Practice and Instruction of yoga flow, and walking and sitting meditation.
- 9:00 AM: Herbal tea, papaya, banana, granola, oatmeal and boiled eggs.
- 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM: Yoga Teacher Training- Practice and Instruction.
- 12:30 PM: Lunch: Vegetarian meals are served buffet style. (fish and dairy may be served on occasion)
- 2:30 PM to 6:00 PM: Student Practice Teaching & Workshop and Communication/ Presentation Skills Workshop (with 1/2 hr break at 4 PM.)
- 6:00 PM: Dinner: Vegetarian meals are served buffet style. (fish and dairy may be served on occasion)
- 7:30 PM to 9:15 PM: Satsang: meditation, music, kirtan, yoga philosophy and discussion.
See detailed information about our Yandara Teacher Training Curriculum on the About Us page.
Graduates of Yandara Yoga Teacher Training will be eligible for Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification. For more information about this, click here.
Programs are open to all ages, skill levels and experience.
We are offering Levels I and II Reiki Certification on consecutive Sunday afternoons. Visit the "Reiki" page for details.
At our Baja, Mexico location we offer a few different choices for accommodation.
Deluxe TentsThe majority of yogis that attend our Teacher Training choose to stay in our deluxe tents. These are big tents that most people are able to stand up in. Each tent has a normal twin size bed and mattress, a small set of drawers and a lamp. Bed linens are provided, but we do not provide a bath towel. Comfortable and yet still close to nature. We like to call it luxury camping. For couples we can offer a larger tent with a larger bed. We have 6 bathrooms and 5 showers on our campus.
The Yandara cabana has a full size bed. This cabana does have a private bathroom.