Bali Photo Gallery
Yandara offers three summer yoga teacher trainings in Bali, Indonesia. Each heart-centered certification course is a fully immersive residential, all-inclusive 16-day Yoga Teacher Training program. All trainings are 200-hour Yoga Alliance Certified.
Allison Eaton and Kim Wexman are the main teachers for the July and August programs. Allison Eaton and Craig Perkins are the main teachers for the September program. Read more about our inspiring teachers on the "Teaching Faculty" page.
The early bird price for the 16-day, 200-hour Bali Yoga Teacher Training course is $3,450.00. This price includes tuition, meals and accommodation (based on double occupancy). Please see Registration page for details. Less than 60 days before the start of the course the regular price of $3,750 takes effect.
Contact us for exact arrival and departure date options. Arrival Airport: Denpasar (DPS).
Upcoming Bali, Indonesia 16 Day Yoga Teacher Training Courses
- July 16 to August 2, 2017
- August 6 to 23, 2017
- August 28 to September 13, 2017
*Please note, the travel days are the days before and after the posted training dates. Please schedule your arrival/departure accordingly.
*Daily Schedule (subject to changes)
- 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM: Practice and Instruction of yoga flow and walking and sitting meditation.
- 9:00 AM: Delicious vegetarian meals are served buffet style.
- 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM: Yoga Class: Teacher Training Practice and Instruction.
- 12:30 PM: Brunch: Delicious vegetarian meals are served buffet style.
- 1:30 PM 6:00 PM: Student teaching time, Individual and group instruction.
- 6:00 PM: Dinner: Delicious vegetarian meals are served buffet style.
- 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM: Satsang: meditation, music and kirtan, yoga philosophy and discussion. Please note: Jaya Band will not be performing in Bali.
See information about your Yandara Teacher Training Curriculum on the About Us page.
Graduates of Yandara Yoga Teacher Training will be eligible for Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification. For more information about this, click here.
As an enhancement to your yoga teacher training, we are offering Reiki Level I/II and Reiki Level III/Master Certification Trainings to follow the Bali yoga teacher trainings. Click the "Reiki" page for details.
Shangrila Oceanside Retreat & Spa - July & August
In Bali, Indonesia, for the months of July and August, we will be staying at the beautiful Shangrila Oceanside Retreat and Spa on the North side of the island. We are offering shared accommodation with a few private rooms available.
Pondok Pitaya Beach Resort - September
In the training starting August 28, we will be at the Pondok Pitaya Beach Resort in the Southwest of Bali. This resort is situated at Balian Beach. Please check their website for photos.