Yandara offers three summer retreats in Bali, Indonesia. Each retreat is a fully immersive 16-day Bali Yoga Teacher Training program. The residential, all-inclusive programs are 200-hour Yoga Alliance Certified and limited to around 20 students.
Allison Eaton and Craig Perkins are the lead instructors for the July, August and September Bali instructor certification. Craig Perkins has over 45 years and 15,000 hours of yoga teaching and yoga teacher training registered by Yoga Alliance. Allison is an international teacher of yoga, Reiki and meditation. To date, she has trained over 800 yogis to become empowered and inspired yoga teachers. Read more about Allison and Craig on the "Teaching Faculty" page.
The cost for the Bali 16-day Yoga Teacher Training is $3,550.00. This price includes tuition, meals and accommodation (based on double occupancy).
Contact us for exact arrival and departure date options. Arrival Airport: Denpasar (DPS).
Upcoming Bali, Indonesia 16 Day Dates
- July 18 to Aug. 2, 2016 - Shangrila Oceanside Retreat & Spa
- August 8 to August 23, 2016 - Shangrila Oceanside Retreat & Spa
- September 1 to September 16, 2016 - Gajah Mina Beach Resort
*Please note, the travel days are the days before and after the posted training dates. Please schedule your arrival/departure accordingly.
*Daily Schedule (subject to changes)
- 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM: Practice and Instruction of yoga flow and walking and sitting meditation.
- 9:00 AM: Delicious vegetarian meals are served buffet style.
- 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM: Yoga Class: Teacher Training Practice and Instruction.
- 12:30 PM: Brunch: Delicious vegetarian meals are served buffet style.
- 1:30 PM 6:00 PM: Student teaching time, Individual and group instruction.
- 6:00 PM: Dinner: Delicious vegetarian meals are served buffet style.
- 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM: Satsang: meditation, music and kirtan, yoga philosophy and discussion. Please note: Jaya Band will not be performing in Bali.
See information about our Yandara Teacher Training Curriculum on the About Us page.
Graduates of Yandara Yoga Teacher Training will be eligible for Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification. For more information about this, click here.
As an enhancement to your yoga teacher training, we are offering Reiki Level I/II and Reiki Level III/Master Certification Trainings to follow the Bali yoga teacher trainings. Click the "Reiki" page for details.
Shangrila Oceanside Retreat & Spa - July & August
In Bali, Indonesia for the months of July and August, we will be staying at the beautiful Shangrila Oceanside Retreat and Spa on the North side of the island. We are offering shared accommodation with a few private rooms available.
Gajah Mina Beach Resort - September
In September we will be at the Gajah Mina Beach Resort in the Southwest of Bali. This resort is situated on the cliffs overlooking Balian Beach. Please check their website for photos. www.gajahminaresort.com/