Bali Photo Gallery
Yandara offers three summer yoga teacher trainings in Bali, Indonesia. Each heart-centered retreat is a fully immersive residential, all-inclusive 16-day Yoga Teacher Training program. All training are our regular 200-hour Yoga Alliance Certified and as a special offering this summer, your training will also include Yin Yoga teacher training and certification**.
Allison Eaton and Megan Cannon are the lead instructors for the July and August programs. Allison Eaton and Craig Perkins are the lead teachers for the September program. Read more about our inspiring teachers on the "Teaching Faculty" page.
**Yin Yoga is a gentle, regenerative practice where all the poses are done on the floor, supported by props. This popular style of yoga encourages deep relaxation, a natural opening of the joints and optimal energy flow through the body. This slow and healing practice is a journey into the heart and soul of your being. It naturally cultivates inner listening, heightened awareness, compassion, and acceptance for who you are and where you are in each moment of your life. Includes a new Yin Yoga Teacher training manual, written by your lead instructor, Allison Eaton.
The early bird price for the Bali 16-day Yoga Teacher Training retreat is $2,950.00. This price includes tuition, meals and accommodation (based on double occupancy). Less than 60 days before the start of the course the regular price of $3,450 takes effect.
Contact us for exact arrival and departure date options. Arrival Airport: Denpasar (DPS).
Upcoming Bali, Indonesia 16 Day Retreats
- July 18 to Aug. 2, 2016 - Shangrila Oceanside Retreat & Spa
- August 8 to August 23, 2016 - Shangrila Oceanside Retreat & Spa
- September 1 to September 16, 2016 - Gajah Mina Beach Resort
*Please note, the travel days are the days before and after the posted training dates. Please schedule your arrival/departure accordingly.
*Daily Schedule (subject to changes)
- 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM: Practice and Instruction of yoga flow and walking and sitting meditation.
- 9:00 AM: Delicious vegetarian meals are served buffet style.
- 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM: Yoga Class: Teacher Training Practice and Instruction.
- 12:30 PM: Brunch: Delicious vegetarian meals are served buffet style.
- 1:30 PM 6:00 PM: Student teaching time, Individual and group instruction.
- 6:00 PM: Dinner: Delicious vegetarian meals are served buffet style.
- 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM: Satsang: meditation, music and kirtan, yoga philosophy and discussion. Please note: Jaya Band will not be performing in Bali.
See information about your Yandara Teacher Training Curriculum on the About Us page.
Graduates of Yandara Yoga Teacher Training will be eligible for Yoga Alliance 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Certification. For more information about this, click here.
As an enhancement to your yoga teacher training, we are offering Reiki Level I/II and Reiki Level III/Master Certification Trainings to follow the Bali yoga teacher trainings. Click the "Reiki" page for details.
Shangrila Oceanside Retreat & Spa - July & August
In Bali, Indonesia, for the months of July and August, we will be staying at the beautiful Shangrila Oceanside Retreat and Spa on the North side of the island. We are offering shared accommodation with a few private rooms available.
Gajah Mina Beach Resort - September
In September we will be at the Gajah Mina Beach Resort in the Southwest of Bali. This resort is situated on the cliffs overlooking Balian Beach. Please check their website for photos. www.gajahminaresort.com/