The eye asanas will be used in my practice forever.
- What is Bhakti Yoga
- Sanskrit Mantra and Kirtan
- Sargam - Indian Musical Notation - discover your SA (voice foundation note)
- Instrument Classes - harmonium, shruti box, tamboura, dotar, sitar, dilruba, kartals, drums
- Sound Healing with Tibetan Bowls and Bells
- Ancient Yogic Texts and Stories
- The History and Development of Bhakti Yoga
- The Relationship of Guru (teacher) and Shishya (student)
- Mudra, Mudra Meditation Kriya, Nyasa (blessing of the physical body)
- Puja (ceremony) and Arati (offering light with a traditional Indian oil lamp)
- Sacred food - learn a chant to bless your food and learn to prepare prasadam - blessed food.
- Program Dates: November 2 to 10, 2017, contact us to reserve your spot!
- Prerequisite: If you intend to complete your 300-hour certification, a 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training Certificate from Yandara yoga Institute, or other Yoga Alliance approved 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training is required. We also welcome all serious yoga students/teachers who are interested in further study even if you don’t intend to complete a 300-hour certification.
- Preparatory Study: Purchase, read and contemplate on "Be Here Now" by Ram Dass.
- Contact hours: 90 hours
- Non-contact hours: 10 hours (to be fulfilled by home study)
- Program Cost: $1,550 USD. Tuition, meals and accommodation in one of our deluxe tents are included. Airport transportation and study materials are not included in the price. Canadian residence may be eligible for an "exchange rate" scholarship, contact us for details. For more accommodation options please see the bottom of our Baja Training Programs pages. If you wish to bring your own tent, a discount of $75 USD off tuition will be given.
**Reiki Level III/Master Training is held on Nov. 13, 2016, directly after the Yin /Bhakti Training and before the 300hr Core Module. Please see the Reiki page for more information.