During this 7 day meditation retreat, you will go deep into a life-changing and transformational experience through the power of Shaktipat meditation. Shaktipat an ancient system that awakens the Divine energy that already exists within you. This immersive experience is led by Swami Nardanand and Swami Tapasya Ma and facilitated by Allison Eaton and Craig Perkins. This program is well suited for anyone wishing to deepen their meditation practice. You will experience a yoga lifestyle at Yandara's serene home campus with a secluded beach and natural setting known for bird watching, surfing and sun in Baja California, Mexico. Mexico is one of the safest travel destinations, to find out more click here.
Total All-Inclusive Cost: $850.00 USD.
This price includes tuition, meals and accommodation. Airport transportation is not included in price.
Upcoming Baja, Mexico Meditation Immersion
*Please note, the travel days are the first and last day of the posted training dates. Please schedule your arrival/departure accordingly.
Today, humanity needs healing on mind, body, heart and soul levels. During this immersion, renowned Indian Shaktipat and Siddha Yoga Master Swami Nardanand will share meditations that assist you in awakening your Divine energy and your highest potential. The time you take to meditate and focus on your own awakening over these 7 days, along with the teachings and support you’ll receive from Swami Nardanand and Swami Tapasya Ma, will greatly enhance your yoga and meditation practice and your life in general.
No previous experience is necessary.
- 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM: Meditation with Swami Nardanand
- 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM: Yoga Class
- 9:00 AM: Tea, papaya, banana, granola and oatmeal.
- 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM: Meditation with Swami Nardanand
- 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM: Philosophy/Question and Answers
- 1:00 PM: Brunch, delicious vegetarian meals are served buffet style.
- 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM: Meditation with Swami Nardanand
- 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM: Philosophy/Question and Answers
- 6:00 PM: Dinner, healthy and delicious vegetarian meals served buffet style.
- 8:00 PM to 9:00 PM: Satsang: meditation, music, kirtan, yoga philosophy and discussion.
At our Baja, Mexico location we offer a few different choices for accommodation.
Deluxe TentsThe majority of yogis that attend our Teacher Training choose to stay in our deluxe tents. These are big tents that most people are able to stand up in. Each tent has a normal twin size bed and mattress, a small set of drawers and a lamp. Bed linens are provided, but we do not provide a bath towel. Comfortable and yet still close to nature. We like to call it luxury camping. For couples we can offer a larger tent with a larger bed. We have 6 bathrooms and 8 showers on our campus.
The Yandara cabana has a full size bed. This cabana does have a private bathroom.