The eye asanas will be used in my practice forever.
- Yin Yoga Principles and Practice
- Yin Yoga Postures
- The Difference Between Yin and Restorative Yoga
- Restorative Yoga Principles and Practice
- Restorative Yoga Postures
- Structuring a Class and Effective Sequencing
- Sequencing for Organ Health
- Exploring Props, Variations and Hands-On-Adjustments
- Yin Yoga Anatomy
- The Science of Stress and the Relaxation Response
- Subtle Body Anatomy - deepening the connection to our vital energy (Prana), body centers (chakras) and energy channels (nadis/meridians)
- Chinese Meridian Theory
- Incorporating Pranayama within the Yin /Restorative Practice
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Intuitive Practice and Teaching
- The Yin Yoga Teacher as a Spiritual Guide
- The Cosmic DJ - the art of using music in your Yin/Restorative class
- Yin Desserts - incorporating subtle energy assists, sound and color healing, aroma therapy, crystal healing, mantras, mudras, poetry and ancient yogic teachings (inspired by tantra, bhakti and universal wisdom)
- Dates: November 11 to 19, 2017, contact us to reserve your spot!
- Prerequisite: 200-hr Yoga Teacher Training certificate from Yandara Yoga or other Yoga Alliance approved Yoga Teacher Training for those who wish to fulfil 100 hours toward their 300 hour certification. Prerequisites of 6 months of yoga practice for those who simply want to deepen their practice with this training.
- Preparatory Study: Purchase and read "The Relaxation Response" by Herbert Benson, "The Woman's Book of Yoga and Health" by Linda Sparrows and Patricia Walden, and "Be Here Now" by Ram Dass. All participants are required to attend at least 5 Yin or Restorative classes/videos before coming to the training.
- Contact hours: 90 hours
- Non-contact hours: 10 hours (to be fulfilled by home study)
- Program Cost: $1,550 USD. Tuition, meals and accommodation in one of our deluxe tents are included. Airport transportation and study materials are not included in the price. Canadian residence may be eligible for an "exchange rate" scholarship, contact us for details. For more accommodation options please see the bottom of our Baja Training Programs pages. If you wish to bring your own tent, a discount of $75 USD off tuition will be given.
**Reiki Level III/Master Training is held on Nov. 13, 2016, directly after the Yin /Bhakti Training and before the 300hr Core Module. Please see the Reiki page for more information.