The eye asanas will be used in my practice forever.
Total All-Inclusive Cost in Baja starting from: $1,600
Tuition, meals and accommodation in one of our deluxe tents are included. Airport transportation is not included in the price. Canadian residence may be eligible for an "exchange rate" scholarship, contact us for details. For more accommodation options please see the bottom of our Baja Training Programs pages. If you wish to bring your own tent, a discount of $75 USD off tuition will be given.
Total Cost for 9 Day Yin & Restorative Teacher Training in Ubud, Bali: $1,250 USD
The Bali Yin & Restorative YTT is non-residential, however, we have reserved a few rooms at Ubud Aura on a first come, first serve basis. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a room at Ubud Aura.
There are many choices of hotels and bungalows of various price range within walking distance
to Ubud Aura. Nearby and modestly prized yet clean and cozy are:
Puri Padi Hotel (address: Jl. Raya Pengosekan, Ubud, Bali)
Yarama Cottages (address: Jl. Hanoman, Ubud, Bali)
Right next door to Ubud Aura is the High End/Luxury hotel: Alaya Hotel (http://alayahotels.com)
Most hotels in Ubud include free breakfast, including Ubud Aura Retreat for those who reserve
the Ubud Aura retreat rooms. There are also many choices of delicious, organic restaurants in
the area. Recommended Restaurants:
• Yoga Barn Garden Kafe (next door to Ubud Aura Retreat)
• Atman Cafe (on Jalan Hanoman)
• Vegan Veggie Kitchen (on Jalan Hanoman)
• Organic Warungs on Jalan Goutama
For the Ubud, Bali course, fly into Bali Ngurah Rai International (DPS), make airport transfer arrangements with your hotel.
Upcoming Yin & Restorative Yoga Courses
*Please note, the travel days are the first and last day of the posted training dates. Please schedule your arrival/departure accordingly.
Allison Eaton teaches Yandara's Yin & Restorative Yoga programs together with the Yandara Team.
optimize range of motion and energy flow through the joint tissue - while emphasizing hip & lower back
health. Yin Yoga cultivates inner listening, heightened awareness and intuition, acceptance and compassion
-Yin Yoga Prop Variations
-Yin Yoga Anatomy
-Yin Yoga and Meridian Theory
-Energy Body Anatomy - deepening connection to the vital life force energy (prana), energy centers (chakras) and subtle channels (nadis/meridians)
-Yin Yoga and Mindfulness Meditation
-Introduction to Myofascia Release Technique, with use of yoga tune up balls
-Incorporating Myofascial Release Technique into your Yin Yoga Class
-Restorative Yoga Principles and Practice
-Restorative Yoga Postures and Sequencing
-Restorative Yoga Prop Variations
-The Science of Stress and the Relaxation Response
-Sequencing Hybrid Classes (i.e. Yin-Yang Yoga and Yin-Restorative Yoga)
-Yin & Restorative Yoga Desserts: learn how to incorporate energetic hands-on assists, sound healing, mantra, aromatherapy, poetry, inspirational quotes and live music into your Yin & Restorative Yoga Classes
-This training includes Allison Eaton's new manual: Yintuition - A Guide to Yin & Restorative Yoga
- Prerequisite: 200-hr Yoga Teacher Training certificate from Yandara Yoga or other Yoga Alliance approved Yoga Teacher Training for those who wish to fulfil 100 hours toward their 300 hour certification. Prerequisite of 6 months of dedicated yoga practice for those who simply want to deepen their practice with this training.
- Preparatory Study: Purchase and read “The Relaxation Response,” by Dr. Herbert Benson. Attend 5 Yin or Restorative Yoga classes or take 5 online classes.
- Please bring: a journal, pens, a relaxing eye pillow and two myofascial/ trigger point release balls (any brand, i.e. Kieba Massage Lacrosse Balls or Mandala Yoga Massage balls), your favorite essential oils, poems and inspirational quotes.
- Contact hours: 90 hours
- Non-contact hours: 10 hours (to be fulfilled by home study)