- This Yoga Love Affair: A Collage of Views on How to Keep Your Yoga Practice Sustainable Over One Year
- To Be Thankful Without Grasping and Real Without Apologizing
- When Burnout Knocks: The Struggle of Keeping Teaching Healthy, Honest, and Vibrant
- Living Yoga Off The Mat
- Tuning Up Mind and Body: How Yoga and Sound Therapy Work in Harmony
- Making It to the Mat: What Yoga Teachers Need to Know About the Most Difficult Part of the Practice
- Pool Yoga 2.0: Is the World Ready for Pool Noodle Yoga?
- Why Yoga Trade is More Than Just a Yoga Instructor Job Site
- Six Ways You Can Get Work Teaching at a Yoga Retreat
- Can a Psychic Help You Become a Better Yoga Teacher?
Yandara Blog - Healthy Food Category
A pleasant surprise to most who attend Yandara is the quality of the food. The chefs at Yandara are nothing short of miraculous – cooking with love and good vibration they produce meals and a meal plan designed to nourish any teacher in training. The cuisine is healthy, tasty, inspiring and abundant...